I just spent 20 minutes on two really boring paragraphs. Then I spent 10 seconds deleting them. It has been 2 1/2 months since I wrote. You would think I would have something interesting to say. All day long I think of things I want to write about, things that I think are entertaining or funny. But right now I ain't got shit. I think my brain is tired. I know the rest of me is. Maybe tomorrow.
I took this picture tonight. Lilah and I had been playing in her room when Bubba decided to join in. They are so crazy. I love them more than words. And yes...that is a Christmas tree...on January 24th. I know.
I took this picture tonight. Lilah and I had been playing in her room when Bubba decided to join in. They are so crazy. I love them more than words. And yes...that is a Christmas tree...on January 24th. I know.

I agree that I have the best ideas at work! Don't even look at my 'draft' section on my blog- so many items started and just not good enough.
ReplyDeleteWe'll blame the sabbatical from blogging to starting your job! You have all the same mom responsibilities AND you have to work outside the home as well. Oh the hectic life of a working mom!
Good luck finding a balance. And I'll see you at bowling.