It is almost over. I have 4 days and 3.5 hours until it is Monday and I go back to the world of the working. Sigh. I am excited to go back to work. I am excited about the job I got. I am excited to be working with some great people. I am excited that after months of applying to every job under the sun that someone finally hired me!
I planned on spending this week tying up loose ends, cleaning and organizing my house for sanity's sake and spending lots of quality time with Lilah. Well there is something about knowing that I am about to go back to working mom, slave to the man and everything else I just don't freaking care about all that shit. I did some cleaning and stuff but why waste my last free days cleaning when it will just all be wrecked a day later and have to be done again? I am just going to enjoy my next few days and enjoy my family before all the chaos begins again.
It has been such a great 10 months. The most enjoyable and happy time of my life for so many reasons. The time with my family has been the best part. I got to spend all day every day with my baby girl. I got to see her grow and develop and not miss a single second of it. We have developed such a special relationship that I am not sure we would have if I had never had this opportunity. I love her so much! I got her potty trained too! Bonus. I got to spend the entire summer with Kaleb. We went to the amusement park, water park, plain old park, movies, bowling and just had a great summer together. He is getting so big. Before I know it he won't be interested in doing things like this with mom and I am so happy we got this time now. And I got to be with Josh more. We worked opposite schedules and really only spent any time together on the weekends. We got to be with each other every single day. And we were happy about it!
I took the time to learn some new recipes, made some pretty things, read some books for the first time in years and did a lot of RELAXING!!! That has always been somewhat of a foreign word in my existence as a mother. The time I had off let me realize that you have got to stop and smell the roses even when you are busy as hell because the roses smell GOOD!!!
Hopefully I can slip back into a routine with ease and not let the stress of all being a full time employee, wife and mother get the best of me. I can do this. I actually WANT to do this! Go me.
I leave you with pics of moments that would not have happened if I hadn't been home!
I planned on spending this week tying up loose ends, cleaning and organizing my house for sanity's sake and spending lots of quality time with Lilah. Well there is something about knowing that I am about to go back to working mom, slave to the man and everything else I just don't freaking care about all that shit. I did some cleaning and stuff but why waste my last free days cleaning when it will just all be wrecked a day later and have to be done again? I am just going to enjoy my next few days and enjoy my family before all the chaos begins again.
It has been such a great 10 months. The most enjoyable and happy time of my life for so many reasons. The time with my family has been the best part. I got to spend all day every day with my baby girl. I got to see her grow and develop and not miss a single second of it. We have developed such a special relationship that I am not sure we would have if I had never had this opportunity. I love her so much! I got her potty trained too! Bonus. I got to spend the entire summer with Kaleb. We went to the amusement park, water park, plain old park, movies, bowling and just had a great summer together. He is getting so big. Before I know it he won't be interested in doing things like this with mom and I am so happy we got this time now. And I got to be with Josh more. We worked opposite schedules and really only spent any time together on the weekends. We got to be with each other every single day. And we were happy about it!
I took the time to learn some new recipes, made some pretty things, read some books for the first time in years and did a lot of RELAXING!!! That has always been somewhat of a foreign word in my existence as a mother. The time I had off let me realize that you have got to stop and smell the roses even when you are busy as hell because the roses smell GOOD!!!
Hopefully I can slip back into a routine with ease and not let the stress of all being a full time employee, wife and mother get the best of me. I can do this. I actually WANT to do this! Go me.
I leave you with pics of moments that would not have happened if I hadn't been home!





No comments:
Post a Comment