year away from that moment. I had recently discovered that I loved crafting and after doing some pretty cute stuff for Lilah's 1st birthday party had become slightly obsessed with it. The date of the shower finally arrived last weekend and I went a little crazy with the crafting but it all turned out beautifully. I handmade all of the invitations, made a tutu cake stand, made 20 mustaches and 20 tiaras on a stick for the Staches and Tiara's game, and made a food menu and little menu cards for the different desserts and drinks all in the same theme as the invitations. I wish that I had taken more and better pictures of everything. Karen and I (my co host and maid of honor) were so busy performing our hosting duties that I didn't have a lot of time to take pictures. I also wish that I had some photos of all of us together. It was really a very special day and am a bit sad that there are not more photos to remember it by. I did take a few which I will share here!
No comments:
Post a Comment